jueves, febrero 16, 2006

Starbucks: Nostalgic Value Only


My dear mother has always taken it upon herself to look out for my health. That is what mothers do. She was not to happy when, upon studying for my first law school final, I started to drink coffee. I was never too fond of it before but it soon became a necessity- you know what I mean. Now that I am not regularly studying I don't NEED the coffee, but I still like an occassional fix- with or without caffeine.
I don't own a coffee maker but I do know the business hours of every Starbucks on the routes from home to work, home to church, work to church, work to the courthouse, work to Macy's (lol), you get the point. So my mother has been diligently searching for a substitute to my coffee addiction. I would like to unveil the only comparable substitute:

Teeccino folks.


It is herbal coffee. Whatever that is. Supposedly has NO-CAFFIENE, which is different than DECAF. I am using enough of my brain cells, today, to actually understand that concept. Anyway, it is pretty good stuff in my opinion. Don't ask me why I felt compelled to blog about it...I just did.
LEAVE ME ALONE {stomps out of the room}

2 Comments:

At 2:17 p. m., febrero 16, 2006, Blogger Carrie said...

I burst forth with laughter.

 
At 7:16 p. m., febrero 18, 2006, Blogger Jonathan said...

Three words come to mind: "Only in California."

(Cool blog, Tai!)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home