viernes, febrero 24, 2006

Behind The Times But Catching Up


Once again concerned for my health, my mother sent me a candle plate. Someone on Dateline, 20/20, or Oprah says that burning candles is bad for you. They should instead be warmed on a special warming plate. Okay by me - it's kind of cool anyway. So I am taking my candle plate out of the box and find a nicely bubble wrapped package on the bottom. I rip it open to discover a Palm Pilot. My sweet father sent it to me. Now I know that everyone else is so cool that they have blackberries and blueberries (sounds like a smoothie), but I think it is cool either way. I spent most of the afternoon playing the games on it. It is amazing how smart and successful you look while peering at a handheld device even though you are only wasting time. Boring teleconferences just got fun again.