miércoles, noviembre 01, 2006

But I WANT it.............

I am convinced that a shopping addiction is inherited. Actually, I should stop referring to my love of shopping as a "shopping addiction" because, supposedly, that really is a classified addiction. I did take one of those crazy little online self-evaluation tests and I am proud to announce that I am cleared from any form of addiction, including blogging obviously.

What was I talking about? Oh yeah: shopping.

I lived in the Bay Area for who knows how long, but a while. Can you believe that I had no idea that there was a designer outlet mall within easy driving distance? I know, shocking! Anyway, my mom is in town for a visit so we headed down there for an afternoon/evening of shopping! It was great fun. Most of my favorite designers have an outlet there. By the time we were done the back of my truck was filled with bags. What a wonderful sight. I should have taken a picture. Well that is okay, I am sure that there will be many opportunities to do so....in the near future.