martes, octubre 31, 2006

Lions, Tigers and Bears....oh MY!

I am thinking of joining the circus, at least then I could excuse the behavior of my co-workers. Why is it that grown adults feel the need to play dress-up? Okay, I will admit that it IS fun to walk down Rodeo Drive and spend hours in the store trying on outfits that you would never be able to afford, unless you sold your first-born child. But walking around all day looking like a queen, a DRAG queen, a wizard, raggedy Anne & Andy, Medusa and the bride of Frankenstein!? I mean, really people! So, as you are discussing that all important final detail of a landmark merger, a "ghost" walks by followed by his secretary dressed as....a stripper. I realize that this is CA and we have a relaxed dress code but that is crazy. I think I am cutting this day short and heading home away from the crazies.