viernes, septiembre 08, 2006

It is FRIDAY! Finally

My computer keyboard has this new game that it likes to play: it randomly decides that it doesn't want to type any letters, only numbers and symbols. I have notified my firm's IT person, he is as confused as I am. I usually type away and pay no attention to the output on the screen. I ended up with an entire email worth of number and symbol babble. It would have been entertaining if I had not spent my time actually thinking of intelligent and eloquent words. Oh well, it is Friday, what can I say.

My new wheels should be rolling up to my door by 8am tomorrow morning. And around the same time my brother (a new CA transplant) and my niece will be knocking on the door for a visit. My brother has been out to see me a few times since I move to CA. His trips were filled with all of the wonders and sights that this area has to offer. This trip we are going to "The Jungle" playground, the petting zoo, a painting workshop, the "Build a Bear" workshop and of COURSE Toys R Us. I guess you can only image who the itinerary is built around- the little Miss. It should be fun. I arranged a play date with other little ones, so that she can meet some new CA friends (they are the best kind of friends after all). She loves animals, I hope she gets along with Armani who will definitely enjoy the company. He is in a stage where nothing that I do is enough. He demands my complete attention every waking moment (and many sleeping moments also). He use to be completely content to play an hour or so and then he just wanted to have his food and water and be left alone to nap and play with his toys alone. Not the case anymore- the thinks that he is superkitty and gets really high up on things and then has no idea how to get down. Then he screams until I get him down...and goes right back up. Maybe he will outgrow it?